7/8/19

Today is Monday and we woke up around 6:38 but I’m also happy because we would’ve woke up at 5:30 And for me that is way To early for me unless it’s for school but it’s not for that its going to be for two weeks. But how I started my day was getting ready then have breakfast. Then I had to do my chore witch was hard because we had pancakes and the mixture,choclate and then we went to potato hill and it took forever but I made it because I feel so many times then got bit up by misquitose but I seen flowers I didn’t know about which are called indian brushes I think and I love it because it is red. Then I end up sliding down the trail but it hurt because I got a bruise on the side of my leg and its no normal bruise it is big then I got dirty all over even my favorite coat and how I feel about it is mad and kinda happy.but why I am mad is because its my favorite coat to wear at all times everywhere. then misquitose lake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAMA DAY 2