July 15 2019
Today everyone woke up early, well most of us because we are getting better at it and faster. We were all ready before 7:15 am. Because I was ready I had breakfast …. I usually don’t eat in the morning but I felt good today -  but I’m not a morning person. So that’s why I was happy we went to a marsh with Trent and Tom, fish biologists. We pulled the invasive weeds out of the marsh. Maria and Jenedi fell into the water while they were trying to pull the weeds and some of them got stuck in the mud. We pulled the weeds so we can help the other plants grow. I like it because it was fun to do and because I have not done it before.
In the afternoon, we met with Pete powers who is a forest manger and we went to the forest and cut trees for 3 hours. We cut trees because we needed to aspen to grow. We cut pine trees and white fir.
 Then we went to safeway for some stuff like food and whatever else we needed, and then we drove back to camp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAMA DAY 2