YAKAMA DAY 2


7/7/19

We woke up at 6:30am then got ready for breakfast. We have chores and we rotate every breakfast and dinner.  My first chore started the night before, I had to help cook dinner, which was spaghetti.  I then rotated my chore this morning to dishwasher.  After breakfast and everyone is finished with their chores, we got into three separate groups and got everything ready for the trail cams.  My group was called Jere Bears and we had to decide where we should put our trail cams to see what animals we can get.  Then we will collect the trail cams on Tuesday before we leave.  From two to five we helped the Camp Chaparral people clean up pine needles and move classroom supplies from storage. We ended up doing “Peach and Pit”, this is where we share good/bad thing from our day.  I didn’t feel like doing it because all of us mostly did the same things and everyone was saying the same thing for the good and bad. I’m glad that we got to go to sleep at 9:16pm instead of 10 or 11pm.  One Peach I didn’t share with my group is I got to see some family that were at Camp Chaparral, was nice to see them because I haven’t seen them in a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog