YAKAMA NATION


7/6/19

On our way to the camp cite, Chaparral Campground, we seen a brown bear, I was happy to finally see a bear, it has been awhile. We went to Castile Falls and it was nice and clear, but also scary. Then we were on our way to the Klickitat river and these dogs charged at me. The Klickitat river was cold, I slipped off of the log and I hurt my leg from one of the nobs or sticks on the log. My friend did a star fish flop and that was funny.  I got happy because when we went back to the camp cite and seen the rest of our group we set up our tents. It was hard setting up the tents because I never knew how to.  After we set up camp we had dinner.  I was starving, because Heritage students took a long time to get to camp site.  After dinner we had S’mores, told stories and introduced ourselves.  We finally went to bed around 11 pm.  It was a long first day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YAKAMA DAY 2